Before you Start
You will need to sign up for a Merchant account at PayU Latin America and obtain the PayU AccountID, Merchant Identifier, API Key and API Login.
Adding a PayU Latin America Gateway in your Reseller Account
Step 1: Log in to your control panel. Learn how
Step 2: Navigate to the Add Payment Gateway page.
Click on Setting > Finance & Billing > Payment Gateway > List/Add
Click on Add a Gateway
Step 3: Select the PayU Latin America payment gateway.
Click on PayU Latin America
Step 4: Fill in the required details on the following page.
Your Merchant Details :
- Merchant Identifier
- API Key
- API Login
Your Gateway Settings :
- Gateway Name: This name will be shown to your customers / sub-resellers, when they are about to make a payment. If you would like to be more specific, you can use something like Credit Card Payment or Visa/Mastercard, etc.
- Collect Payments in: The currency you want to accept payments in. You can check the box for I would like to maintain the currency exchange rate myself if you wish to manually maintain the exchange rate.
- Enable Gateway For: You can choose to enable the gateway for certain types of transactions only (like Adding Funds or Payments for Invoices/Debit Notes). Moreover, you can restrict the gateway for either Customers or Sub-Resellers, depending on your business model. You can choose from the following options:
- Type of Transactions:
- All Transactions: accept all types of transactions from your customers and sub-resellers.
- Invoices/Debit Notes Only: allow only Invoice and Debit note payments.
- Adding Funds only: allow your customers and sub-resellers to use this gateway to add funds only.
- No Transactions: will disable the gateway for your customers and sub-resellers.
- Enabled For:
- All Customers/ All Resellers
- Specific Customers/ Specific Resellers
- Customers from certain countries/ Resellers from certain countries
Transactions through the PayU Latin America payment gateway are subject to restriction based on the transaction amount. Listed below are the minimum and maximum permissible transaction amounts:
Country Minimum Transaction Amount Maximum Transaction Amount Argentina ARS 42.00 ARS 21,441.00 Brazil BRL 11.00 BRL 5,962.00 Chile CLP 2,129.00 CLP 1,064,992.00 Colombia COP 10,107.00 COP 5,053,500.00 Mexico MXN 56.00 MXN 28,042.00 Peru PEN 10.00 PEN 5,240.00
- Type of Transactions: